If you want to build a good body and look muscular just like the movie stars you need to be physically prepared to go through a grind every day. Not just physically but you must also be mentally prepared. With all of the misinformation out there about building muscle, lifting weights, and eating to gain mass, your best bet for consistent progress is to follow a comprehensive muscle building plan.
Building muscles incorporate a number of activities, most importantly, following a muscle building diet, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and strictly adhering to a muscle building exercise programme. The followinga are the exercises that are specially designed to build muscle mass fast.
- Push-ups: Primary push-ups are mainly targeted towards the pectoral chest muscles and the shoulder muscles. Commence your push-ups with the high plank positions with keeping your hands firmly on the ground, exactly underneath your shoulders. Make sure that the spine is kept neutral. Next, lower your body down till the point when your chest is right above the floor. Push yourself up in order to complete one repetition. Perform one set incorporating 15 repetitions as a warm-up and then 2-3 sets of 10-15 repetitions as a finisher.
- Pull-ups: This majestic exercise targets Lats and Arms. Firstly, grip tightly a pull up bar and using your arm strength pull yourself up over the bar by making sure that there is a slight arch in your back. Now slowly lower yourself down until your arms are completely stretched to finish one rep. You should perform 2-3 sets of 10 reps in the beginning and then two sets of 10 reps as a finisher.
- Squats: The primary targets of squats are Quads, Hamstring and Hip Flexors. Get into the starting position with your legs shoulder width apart. Keep your hands folded together at your chest. Start coming down by keeping your knees firm and hips clasped. Sit back using your hips as you were sitting in a chair. Go deep within and return to starting position to finish one repetition. You could do 4-5 sets of 15 repetitions each as a warm-ups and 2-3 sets of 15 repetitions each as a finisher.
In order to build muscles and increase your fitness, it is essential to have a proper fitness diet plan in place to complement the efforts you are putting in to build muscles. Your eating habits have to be in tandem with your workouts and exercises to ensure that the body well-fueled with the relevant nutrients and energy to perform these workouts. The following are the few golden dietary tips one must adhere to:
- Eat 3 meals a day with pre- and post-workouts.
- Ensure you intake sufficient number of calories at every meal and snack through beverages and food.
- Add plenty of carbohydrates into your diet such as boiled potatoes, cereal, rice, pasta, fruits and vegetables.
- Increase the amount of proteins in your diet by including soya products, milk, eggs.
In order to achieve the objectives of your muscle building plan and make it a success, you need to keep a track on your objectives, and know how to shift gears when you have reached your goals. Make sure on laying emphasis on moving as much weight as possible to add strength and size, and we are sure that your muscles are sure to greet you soon.